TLC Nursing Center is a 5-star, faith-based, 103-bed Skilled and LTC facility in Oneonta, Alabama that provides services to the clients in Blount County and surrounding communities across North Central Alabama. At TLC, serving "the least of these my brethren" isn't just a catch phrase, it's a way of life. We believe that every day of life counts and the culture at TLC is based on making every day of life better for our patients and residents. The staff and management of TLC Nursing Center share a commitment to return each resident to his or her greatest possible level of function. Our health care team of qualified staff helps each resident to meet their highest potential through individualized care programs.
We recognize that physical health is often only a single aspect of overall wellness. We believe in utilizing a holistic approach to resident care which encompasses physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs.
What makes TLC different from other healthcare facilities?
While there are many skilled nursing facilities in northern Alabama, none offer the unique blend of superior nursing care with a homelike environment that you'll find at TLC Nursing Center. We offer...
- TLC Nursing Center is recognized by CMS as a 5-Star Facility. Only 10% of the Skilled Nursing Facilities in the nation meet the standard to receive 5 stars.
- Nursing supervision 24/7 and rehabilitation with full-time, licensed therapists seven days a week.
- A quiet, rural setting with rocking chairs on the front porch, but just minutes from the conveniences of town.
- Medicare and Medicaid certification of all 103 beds so that residents can remain in one place for all of their health care needs, even when their nursing requirements change.
- Home-cooked meals served in one of our spacious dining rooms or in the privacy of a patient's quarters.
- Many years of experience in providing healthcare in a loving, Christian environment.
- Numerous other services and amenities.