TLC Nursing Center is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility. Located in beautiful Oneonta, Alabama, TLC provides services to clients in Blount County and all over north central Alabama. The staff and management of TLC Nursing Center share a commitment to return each resident to his or her greatest possible level of function. Our health care team of qualified staff helps each resident to meet their highest potential through individualized care programs.
We recognize that physical health is often only a single aspect of overall wellness. We believe in utilizing a holistic approach to resident care which encompasses physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs.
Pam Vogt, Administrator
205-625-3520, Ext. 304
Angel Stone, Director of Nursing
205-625-3520, ext. 309
Debbi Matthews, Business Office Manager
205-625-3520, ext. 302
Delorise Mardis, Admissions Coordinator
205-625-3520, ext. 329
What makes TLC different from other healthcare facilities?
While there are many skilled nursing facilities in northern Alabama, none offer the unique blend of superior nursing care with a homelike environment that you'll find at TLC Nursing Center. We offer...
- Nursing supervision 24/7 and rehabilitation with full-time, licensed therapists seven days a week.
- A quiet, rural setting with rocking chairs on the front porch, but just minutes from the conveniences of town.
- Medicare and Medicaid certification of all 103 beds so that residents can remain in one place for all of their health care needs, even when their nursing requirements change.
- Home-cooked meals served in one of our spacious dining rooms or in the privacy of a patient's quarters.
- Many years of experience in providing healthcare in a loving, Christian environment.
- Numerous other services and amenities.